These organizations are not associated with Morongo Unified School district but are acting as independent contractors providing a tutoring service. They are approved by the California Department of Education. Listed below is the criteria for student participation.
- Parents/guardians choose from among different types of services.
- Priority is given to students of academic and socio-economic needs.
- The parents/guardians are responsible to provide transportation to and from sessions. Sessions may not occur during regular school hours.
- Students may attend these services as long as their home school remains a Program Improvement School.
- Eligibility is determined on a student-by-student basis and by greatest need. Parents must fill out one application for each eligible student in the family.
- Parents are not required to have their child(ren) participate; it is an option.